- We respect your personal data, taking its security seriously.
- We only retain the data we need for the purpose we obtained it.
- We delete your data at the end of its retention period.
- You have privacy rights.
- We are happy to answer your questions, using our contact details displayed at the end of this notice.
The Data We Hold
We generate log files from various servers, including an IP address assigned to you or to your internet service provider.
How We Use Your Data
References to the legal basis for processing your personal data. (e.g “Basis: Article 6(f)”) are a indication to the Article of General Data Protection Regulation. Each piece of personal data that we process must have a legal basis.
We use our server logs to aid our company’s security as well as observing visitor behaviours (e.g. Which pages have the most traffic/are most popular).
(Basis: Article 6(c): We have legal obligation to protect the data of our clients and staff. Article 6(f): strategy planning is the legitimate activity for a business.)
Your Data and the EEA
We do not transfer or process data outside the European Economic Area.
You have the right to:
- Access your personal data as well as information regarding our processing of it. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data; erasing any reference to other people.
- Rectify incorrect personal data we are processing.
- Request we erase your personal data if:
- We no longer need it
- You withdraw your consent for the processing of your data
- We no longer have legitimate grounds to process your personal information
- We are processing your personal data unlawfully
- Restrict our processing of your data is based upon legitimate interest.
- Object to our processing despite it being based upon legitimate interest.
- Request your data be transferred from us to another company if we were processing your data under a contract or with your consent and the means of processing is automated.
If you wish to exercise any of the above right, please contact us using the details at the end of this notice.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office.
Our web servers store user data on encrypted storage volumes.
For more information on the data usage of our domain visit –
The server logs store information for up to one year, after which they are automatically deleted.
We have offices in both Penzance and Truro.
Truro – Carland Depot, Deer Park, Trewaters, Trispen, Truro, Cornwall TR4 9BE
Phone: 01872 519130
Penzance – Unit M, Questmap Industrial Park, Longrock, Penzance, Cornwall, TR20 2HX
Phone: 01736 719440
If you do not accept the use of these cookies, please disable them following the instructions below. For instance, by visiting the cookie consent wizard or changing your browser settings so that the cookies from this webpage can not be placed on your computer or mobile device.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or webpage. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes the cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device, also a way that a website can remember your username or login details if you select it to.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the experience for the user. They can help to ensure you see adverts online that are relevant to you and your interests.
For further information on cookies, including how to see which cookies have been set on your device and how to manage or delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
The cookies we use on www.cfmcountrystore.co.uk –
The types of cookies we use on this website can be classified into one of two categories, namely strictly necessary cookies, and analytics cookies.
Strictly necessary cookies are essential in order to use the website and navigate around it. Without these cookies you would be unable to use its features or access secure areas of the website. These cookies don’t gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet. This category of cookie cannot be disabled.
Our website uses analytical cookies and e-commerce cookies to allow you to Purchase on our website and create accounts.
Some of the cookies we use are listed below:
|Cookie Name||Source||Expiry||Purpose||How to block|
|.IMMAUTH||Cornwall Farm Machinery||30 minutes from set up date||These cookies enables us to remember when you are logged into the secure area of our site.||These cookies cannot be disabled or blocked.|
Analytics cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example which pages visitors go to most often, as well as if they get errors messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you in anyway. All the information this type of cookie collects is used to improve the webpages. Our website uses google analytics cookies. Information collected by the google analytics cookies will be transmitted to and stored by google servers in the united states of America in accordance with Google’s own privacy practices. To see an overview of googles policy and how it works as well as how to opt out , visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
Our website uses the following analytics cookies:
|Cookie Name||Source||Expiry||Purpose||How to block|
|_utmz||Google Analytics||6 months from set/update||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||Go to the cookies consent wizard and set your preferences.|
|_utma||Google Analytics||2 years from set / update|
|_utmb||Google Analytics||30 minutes from set/update|
You may also control and delete cookies through your browser settings.
How to control and delete cookies through your browser-
The ability to enable, disable or delete analytics cookies can also be completed at your browser level. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “help”, “tools” or “edit” facility). Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser.
Past cookies that have been set-
If you have disabled one or more analytics cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set, However we will stop using any information collected by the disabled cookie.
If you would like to discuss any of the information above please contact the following details –
CFM Country Store
T: 01872 519130
Our Competitions and Giveaways
- Our competitions are in no way in collaboration or sponsored by Facebook or Instagram
- We will only store your information to enter you into the competiton and for 24 hours there after. Following this all record will be destroyed, information and entrants details will no longer be kept.
- Once the competition has run for its duration, a winner will be selected at random. Each entry is allocated a number, then all numbers are entered into a random number generator that will randomly select a winner. The winner will then be announced on our social media platforms.